Put this in your pipe and smoke it Tiki....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by EZpickin, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

Going thorugh the november FHM I Found myself reading soemthing I found to be quite funny after last week.. Tiki Barber on page 42(for those of you reading along) entitled:
    "KEEP YOUR ROOKIES ON THE BENCH"
    He goes on to say in the article
    "Nver expect anything from a rookie, they haven't proved themselves that they can perform at an NFL level. Let alone to their teamates...as an nfl player you have to prove to me that you can comprehend the massive amount of things that make up a playbook."
    "when we put Eli manning in his rookie year the fans and media where clamoring for him to replace Kurt warner, and we had a winning record!! But eli wasn't ready he still had a lot to learn and it was unfair to ask so much of him..it could have been very easy for him to lose his confidence and maybe never reach his full potential. fortunatly for us he survived the process and matured to be a better QB, we were lucky your team might not be so fortunate.. So before you put the new guy in Think twice you have a lot to lose..."

I wonder if he'll be doing a column in next months mag called
    "NEVER ASSUME YOUR GOING TO WIN EVEN IF YOUR UP BY 21 WITH UNDER 10 MINS LEFT IN THE FORTH QUARTER AGAINST A ROOKIE QB WHO CAN CAPITALIZE ON YOUR VETERAN MISTAKES TO SCORE 24 PTS TO WIN THE GAME AND SET THE RECORD FOR BIGGEST COMEBACK BY A ROOKIE EVER!!"

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Hahaha tiki ate his words there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar