Pure Speculation - Is Derrick Henry on the Move?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, Apr 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Most rbs can run in open space though...

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Deep thoughts by 520

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

He was on the move last night

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Which requires the cooperation of the rest of the offense to create.

Many people claim that Gurley is the best RB in the league. Per Next Gen Stats, which is the best run blocking team in the league? The Rams. By a wide margin. They are also #4 at getting him to the second level, yet he's #17 at converting these into longer runs. Needless to say, once Henry gets over 5 untouched yards with a head of steam, there's a big possibility that he's going to get a lot more.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

520 has a point here guys

Henry's performance last night was amazing and I want to see Henry do well. But this was his first good game all year and it was the 13th game of the year.

Henry needs to show more good games, a lot more.

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

1st good game? First historic game, yeah.

He's been playing well ever since the bye week. Even before the Jags game, he was averaging 4.6 yards a carry and had 3 rushing td's his last 5 games.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. meekmode

meekmode Starter

He’s great on the outside, has a godly stiff arm and 5th gear, things we knew already. He’s still struggled running between the tackles unless he has a massive hole. He’s still going to kill drives by going down to finger tip tackles. His huge game was about 8 games later than everyone expected.

Great game from him and hope he does well but he needs to show it inside

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I like Henry hope stays a Titan but they did put him on the block before the trade deadline

9. GeronimoJackson

Emmitt Smith had one of the greatest o-lines in the history of the NFL. Yes, Henry sucks without a good o-line but so do a lot of running backs. Plus I think everyone can agree our o-line has been trash for the most part this season and the o-line was supposed to be one of our strengths.

10. GeronimoJackson

And Henry has been playing well ever since the bye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar