punt returner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Mar 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

That’s what I figure JRob will look at. There just isn’t anyone at 22 that blows you away, I don’t think. But we can move back and get more picks and get younger and cheaper.

2. Carp

Carp Starter

D'Wayne Eskridge would be a nice option if we draft a WR in the first 3 rounds. Dynamic returner in college.

Edit: though it looks like it was only KR not PR.

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Evans looked great at KR, teach him to catch punts.

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Just re-sign Raymond. We’re not talking about a superstar or anyone expensive.

Absolute waste of a draft pick addressing PR.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The slot receiver that I want just happens to be a top tier return man. :)

6. HurrayTitans!

Projected as a 2-3 rounder.
    Assuming edge rush is first, rounds 2-3 (going by all the various threads) will be, WR/PR (in this case) or just a WR in general, a TE, a CB, or a C if Jones gets cut.

I’m glad we’re gonna have so many 2-3 round picks.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

In all the mocks that I play with, I've been doing some kind of flavor of Edge/DL/WR and then another Edge/DL/LB for Day 1 - Day 2.

The Butler thing has really thrown me off. I really don't like this draft class of CB's (outside Farley/Surtain and Elijah Molden who I don't think slots very well to us).

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

I get the cost, but I don’t like the Butler cut. At some point, you still have to keep performers over going with total question marks.

no doubt a Fulton/AJ25 or some other person is a questionable secondary.

since AJ brown is the #1 WR, I’m ok riding with a question mark WR.
    I still think Raymond fits into this team vice trying to grab another person in the draft to fit 2 roles. Jackson failed at filling all the “versatility” he was supposed to bring.

9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I know Adoree has had some moments and even a pretty solid season, but I am still far from sold on him. His injury last year really makes it difficult to know what we have in him. Putting a lot of eggs in his basket for next season though, hope he can live up to it..

I hope he spends the offseason practicing tackling, but I seriously doubt he ever will be able to tackle.. He is Deion Sanders without the ability to shut down a side of the field and get a lot of picks.

10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Fulton was drafted to be a starter in 2021 and he will be expected to do that.

put Butler’s money towards improving the pass rush.

I’d rather have Fulton/Adoree + a pass rusher than Butler/ Adoree and no new pass rusher

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar