Public Group ideas

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

After tinkering around with the forum, I've discovered I can create public groups for those who enjoy certain topics. The beauty of this is the group has its own forum which is not seen except by those members.

What this also does is keeps threads in that forum from being a part of any new post searches done when a member logs on making it easier to weed out unwanted topic areas.

I've moved the video games to a public group. Puck will be approving those who wish to join it. Just go to your user cp and join. If anyone else wants a group for topics such as computers, music, etc. we can set it up. Just let me know.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Can we have one for religion or politics? ;)

3. TitanJeff

4. can u make one for the vince young group, cause i see in bipolars profile u already made the smack returner group

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

You should give Gunny a non U.S. members group to help council those who don't get to see all the games.

6. TitanJeff

I'm waiting on the Church of Reynaldogy request. :brow:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

me too.

8. maximus

maximus Starter

Im waiting for Reynaldolgy to get a group.

9. so Mr. TitanJeff can we get a vince young support group going?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar