PSL Wanted: How?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sixgun95, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

sixgun..
    sorry i was running out of my office so i didn't have the time to type much on here other than 'ebay'.

Try ebay.. they have good prices on there for psl. Don't get discouraged if you don't find anything, you just have to keep looking from time to time. I've made that search on ebay many times and have found some good locations.

Remember to be patient when looking. You won't find what you want from the very first visit.
    Wait till before summer.. thats when the prices drop on PSL.

btw.. most sellers will request that the buyer pays the $100 transfer fee. Happy hunting..

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

or you can wait.
    I don't think anything will come up any time soon. People would rather sell their PSL than let them go for free.

3. sixgun95

sixgun95 Guest

Just sent an email to Mr. Hall, thanks. Spring is the best time to look? I can wait until then. When you register for PSL's on the Titans website, how does that work? Do individual owners sell them back then they work down the list? Acquiring PSL's is very confusing and not an exact science to me. Seems like luck or being in the right place at the right time.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

My buddy got on the list six years ago, he's gotten one call about some very bad seats. I've been on there about three years, no calls yet. Probably a good thing, I won't be able to afford them for a few more years...

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh that's such a lie.

everyone knows there are not any bad seats at LP Field.

I'm 330 row KK and yes that is a red fence behind me.

[​IMG]

6. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Amen, BiPolar.
    I suggest you are not too picky. There really are no "bad" seats, but of course some are better than others.
    IMO....If you wait until THE seat you want goes up for sale.... you will be waiting a VERY long time.

As far as "how it works".... a current PSL holder has to decline to buy the season tickets one year in order to "default" and lose his/her PSL. I believe that is the only way that they come up for sale through the Titans. Otherwise, keep looking for people that are selling on ebay, etc.....
    But as you can see there, the better we play..... the more expensive they are. They will only get more expensive as time goes on.

You can go to titansonline and click "tickets" and it will tell you about PSLs and there is a chart with pricing to see what "face value" for the PSL and tickets are.

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar