Professional players

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

that was a nice hit, loved every second of it!!!! only wish it wasnt one of the only highlights of the day! :(

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I'm surprised LenDale White hasn't made this list. This is a "what have you done for me lately" league and with Ringer looming in the shadows and LenDale consistently fumbling the ball, I can't see how he isn't included. I'd keep tulloch though.

3. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

i agree with that, lendale should be included, and i say nah nah nah nah hey eh eh goodbye!!!!!

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Tullock needs to stay. Tony Brown and Bo could also stay although Bo might be expensive. KVB and Kearse are hurting without Fat Al in the middle of them. Speaking of that, I didn't see Kearses name in there either.

5. amy

amy Starter

I bet a bunch of the better players ask to be traded. It is unfortunate that when a good player plays on a bad team, his worth is diminished.

6. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

haha im suprised yall didnt say chris johnson needs to go! hell you said almost every other starter anyway!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar