PRO BOWL BALLOT - Vote Early, Vote Often

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I generally only vote for Titans, so as not to help their competition.

I'm all for some of the other highly talented members making it, but since this part of the pro bowl is strictly a popularity contest, a vote for anyone else takes a vote away from the titans.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I guess but there are some guys who are deserving and will get my vote. Mike vrabel has never been to a pro bowl and with 8.5 sacks i thought he was deserving. It is true that a vote for someone else is like a vote away from our guy if it is a position where we have top players like OLB.

We have to realize that most of the league's best defenses are in the afc. The bears are not anything this year, the eagles defense sucks while steelers and ravens lead the league and the colts and pats defenses are right there with us.. It's a crowded field.

3. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

Am I the only one upset that there are no stats anymore when you vote?? I used to have fun voting, but now I would only be guessing who's good or not so i'm just staying away.

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Agreed. Now you gotta either keep the nfl.com stats page open or do the vote-by-popularity like many others.

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Vote early, vote often, just like chicago democrates huh?:grrhee:

6. i voted all titans even if i havent heard of them which was some

7. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I want most of my Titan pro-bowl votes back. I don't mind a loss, but this team has no heart, spirit, will-to-fight, whatever you want to call it.
    Hell, #37 on defense let the Bengals 3rd TD just run right in. It looked like he was taking a knap out there.

8. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Good that AH is the leading vote getter at DT. But with the small amount of votes in comparison to how many people have actually voted overall it does make me wonder who these idiot fans from other teams are voting for at the position:irked:

9. mdfan

mdfan Starter

***Reminder*** Tuesday Dec.11th is the last day to vote

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar