Prince Amukamara

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Sonic28, Mar 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

If all of the big D-line prospects are gone by 8. Who do you guys want us to pick, a QB or Prince Amukamara?

For some reason I just really like this kid. I've watched multiple interviews with him in and I just like the way he carries himself. We can get a good QB in the 2nd. I just don't know if any of these QBs are worth the 8th overall pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

A Prince would be nice ...

[​IMG]

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

First of all, wrong section should be in the NFL Draft section.

Second, I love Prince Amukamara and he could be a legit shutdown corner for years. However, we already have decent CBs. Finnegan, is still an above average corner and then we have the young guns McCourty and Verner. I don't think we really need a corner this early.

Third, you stated that: "If all of the big D-line prospects are gone by 8". I'm guess by big D-line prospects you mean Bowers, Dareus, and Fairley. I'd like us to look at Robert Quinn, Patrick Peterson, and Von Miller then.

Forth, I do not want a QB at #8. I firmly believe we will have our choice of atleast Mallett, Ponder, and Kaepernick in the 2nd round, and possibly Locker.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Prince would be nice, but you wont make the playoffs without a good QB. the QB is the heart of the Team.

5. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Sorry, this is my first started thread, I thought I did put it in NFL Draft section, my bad.

Yeah I just don't see Bowers, Dareus, Peterson, Miller getting to 8. Fairley is starting to show up earlier than 8 on NFL's mock drafts now, too. I think robert quinn maybe the only one to get to 8.

Maybe you move Prince to Safety? I know his best position is corner but he is about the same size as Eric Berry and we need to replace Hope. EB just has about 5 lbs on him. Just a thought.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

You make good points sonic.

If he could play safety I'd be all for it. I wonder if any of our other DB's could play safety for us.

I'd still like to take a dominate DT in the 1st, but there's guys we could get in FA that could play the same role. I really want a guy to secure our defensive backfield though. I think if we find a solid replacement for Griffin, Verner, and Finnegan's numbers will improve.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

CB's picked in the 1st round have worked out well in recent years. We need a QB tho.

8. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

Honestly I think we're fine at the CB position. There will be better players available at 8. Plus I'd rather draft a starter who will make an immediate impact, instead of a 3rd string CB if we're picking that early in the draft.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I wonder if Prince could play safety, that'd be nice...

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's better than Peterson- the most overrated player in the draft outside of Gabbert.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar