Preston gets props for another big night

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Michael Preston didn’t need a reminder about his good night, not after making three catches for 68 yards and a touchdown, his second in as many weeks.

But the unheralded receiver got one after Saturday’s 27-16 win over the Falcons when offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains stepped into the locker room to shake his hand, and congratulate him.

“It feels awesome,’’ Preston said. “He’s seen me work hard so I know it’s meant a lot to him to see how far I’ve come. He just wanted to come in and give me some congratulations and I appreciated that.”

Preston, who spent most of last season on the practice squad but played in four games at the end of the year, leads the team with 144 receiving yards in the preseason, and he has two touchdown catches. Against the Falcons, he got open for a 58-yard catch.

“He has been doing that day in and day out at practice,’’ Loggains said. “He made a big statement for his case to be on the football team again tonight.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News, Training Camp

Source: Titans Insider

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Hope he can step up. It helps when receivers can feed off of each other. Britt looked good tonight as well as a lot of other receivers. Hope its a good year for Locker and that he takes some steps forward as a passer.

3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I liked Britt's attitude tonight. Even when he got pulled out he was jumping around and congratulating the receivers whenever they did anything good. Seems like a good guy to have in the locker room if he stays out of trouble. Like you said it seems like the receivers are feeding off each other and trying to outdo each other in a friendly way and that only makes everyone better.

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I've always found Kenny to be very likable. He seems to have a fun loving friendly personality to me. I imagine his teammates do consider him a great teammate when he's not getting arrested.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Speaking of Kenny, when will he start attacking the football?? Hes not playing to his potential right now.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It will cost him money if it keeps up

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yup. Making the rook mistake of not coming back to the ball. No idea why

8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I think he's one who's not really trying in the preseason right now. He knows his roster spot is locked in and I think he's taking it easy. He better turn it up in the regular season though. I know he's better than what he's shown so far.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Shawn Jefferson needs to get up in his ass about it

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

No doubt, I'm sure he's heard about it tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar