Presenting the Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Fry, Oct 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

A slow one I see.

The PS4 is half the price of the switch at this time first and foremost. It not fair to judge PS4 in its 4th year versus a year 1 non-discounted product.

First year PS4 and first year Switch are nearly identical in sales. Switch over the Xmas break as well as January and February will push it to around 18MM.

On top of that the PS4 came out after the previous cycle lasted 8 years. People were thirsty in 2014. With people already established in this gen, it's quite amazing the Switch has put up PS4 numbers equivilant to its first year.

Please tell me you aren't a memeber on ResetEra lol

Edit- Just noticed those were USA numbers lol

#251 The Bukafax, Dec 13, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I notice anything negative for Nintendo - you have an excuse - and weak ones at that.

I notice anything positive for it - you use conjecture.

It's impressive that a console with a 70 million user base is still outselling the brand new thing. That's the story.

3. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Yes, the excuse for Nintendo having to underproduce due to Apple taking the majority of the needed chip is a weak one. Comparing a heavily discounted $199 dollar device with 100s of games that are dirt cheap versus a $299 dollar device with a couple dozen games currently all near full price is a great example... lmfao okayyyy

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Don’t mind gunny...he’s a lil slowski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar