Presenting the Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Fry, Oct 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Oh yeah... that stuff would have doubled in value by today. Panzer Dragoon Saga (which I didn't sell; didn't sell any of the games listed above except Hyper Duel, which I bought another of shortly thereafter) seems to go for $300+ these days; back then it would usually go for $150-200.

Still, it isn't even the money that sucks about it for me. I just wish I still had my Saturn collection. I had all of the 2D shooters and 2D fighting games (US/Japan/PAL); wish I still had 'em. Gonna cost me a fortune to rebuild that collection.

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

My issue... it appears to be promoting the gimmicky part of the system. That stupid "draw" game. That'll be fun for a minute. The dance game... really? What decade is this?

Without good games, this will suck. Still be a financial success... but will be mocked for generations to come.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It will have good games. Nintendo consoles always have good games because of Nintendo's IPs. Will it have third party games to hold people over until those first party games get released is the question.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Mario and Zelda... what am I forgetting...

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Fry

http://www.ign.com/wikis/nintendo-switch/Nintendo_Switch_Launch_Titles

Zelda, Mario, Splatoon 2, I am Setsuna, Bomberman R, Shovel Knight(which I plan on buying for the PS4 at some point), and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe would be the ones I would be interested in.

I really don't see that being any more lacking than the PS4 launch lineup. As a matter of fact, I own no games from Sony's launch lineup. I got CoD: Ghost for the PS3. I'll probably get Killzone Shadow Fall at some point.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/PlayStation_4_Launch_Titles

7. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Shovel Knight is an amazing game. The updates they have are good too. I need to go back and play thru Plague Doc dlc

8. Fry

Switches are going for about 485-500 on eBay. Not as much as I thought they would.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Peoples weird need to absolutely have something now rather than wait amazes me.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Fry

Just saw one go for 570+40 for shipping. That's more of what I expected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar