Preseason Game 3: Tennessee Titans at Buffalo Bills

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

once, i spelled what ever, in this free write, as w/e, so my teacher said "spell it out"

so i went back to my dest, and wrote: esss teee efff youuuu

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Not a good response. Use a public forum as an opportunity to act above your age. It will help you in the rest of your life as well.

I'm not one to appreciate mocking teachers, people who get paid way too little for all the work they do to make you a better person.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

"I believe the children are our future."

My mom's a teacher, I'll just say. Amen to all you're saying GoTitans3801.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Look at me. I'm later than Gunny.

For those easily offended, but who seem to be getting the idea:

1) People are annoyed at your post because on some level they care about what kind of poster you are and what kind of person you become, since you are fellow Titan fans, after all.

2) Many people suck. They judge you based on what they see, and what you present. You only hamstring yourself by not caring to do a better job over the little, basic things, that you can control.

3) Don't give "The Man" any more reason to hold you down. It will affect the rest of your life, unless you believe your chances are good to be employed by someone who holds similar disregard for basic communication with humankind in general.

4) A good rule of thumb: learn the rules in grammar by the end of high school. You need these in particular to do well in college or life. People will pay you more for showing this, both in life and in getting money for college. This positions you for more choices in life, which means more success, which means more freedom.

5) Even if you don't feel particularly smart, for whatever reason: a) it's true; b) peer pressure has you convinced otherwise; c) you haven't tapped into your own confidence yet; d) you care way more about sports than academics, sounding competent on paper or electronically is not that hard. Most people have all the tools and been introduced to all the knowledge they need at a fairly young age. Often, it's just the "want-to" that it takes to put it all together.

"May the road rise with you."

5. PacMan_32

PacMan_32 Guest

Titans own gg

6. DonCorleone

DonCorleone Guest

Griffin did a really good job at cornerback besides giving up that long bomb to Evans but even then he had great coverage till the last second, Lamont Thompson played like he should be the starter and boy what a relief to see Vince bounce back and play like he is inVINCEable!

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your daughter... 's wedding... on the day of your daughter's wedding. And I hope their first child be a masculine child. I pledge my ever-ending loyalty.

8. DonCorleone

DonCorleone Guest

and for that you will forever be protected by the family if you need someone wacked I will wack them we cannot be touched! lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar