Preseason Game 2: Tampa Bay Bucs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Aug 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The measurables are there.

I'm actually not a big stat guy. I've seen college players rack up all kinds of yards and TD's, but can't do a damn thing in the NFL.

I'm rooting for McMath to be the next TO, but that's an once in a decade type story. But you never know. He's a Titan, so I'm rooting like hell for him to make it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I couldn’t watch just had to watch highlights on red zone. How did Farley look?

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

He got burned on one play by Scotty Miller but otherwise he covered well.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Tricky

Tricky Starter

That was his first play on the field I believe. And Jenkins was coaching him up on the sideline after. He bit on the double move.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I believe it was a 3rd and short as well, so it was a smart but risky play by TB to run the double move there. Farley was likely thinking that they would run something quick and short just to pick up the first down and got caught out.

He looked solid otherwise.

Does anyone have an update on Darrynton Evans? Is he being held out of games just as a precaution? Has he been practicing?

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

all teams have week off after 3rd exhibition game or just some... like the Titans???

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The defense really looks solid to me. Great play out of Molden and Farley wasn't bad considering how much he has played (out last year) and with the injury. Our front is solid and we haven't seen Dupree, Autrey or much of Simmons. Landry did play some but not many snaps. Jackrabbit is sticking to guys like glue and Hooker looks fantastic at SS. Get the whole group out there and this defense could be special.

The depth isn't bad either. Guys making plays on the back end and we had very few plays with someone running free. Last year it seemed like we were playing with 2 less guys in the secondary.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar