Preseason Game 2: Tampa Bay Bucs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Aug 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

McMath the next Julio Jones when we have to read about him, but his name doesn't get called when we actually get to see him in action..

2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

He's st all the way. We will carry 6 or 7 WRs and might carry that many dbs too. Roster cut down is this week right?

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm just not a fan of keeping someone on the team just based solely on their ST abilities, unless of course you're a Kicker, Punter, KR or PR.

KR coverage is basically non existant these days, considering all kicks go through the endzone. That leaves us with PR coverag, punt block and FG block.

I just don't think McMath should take up a spot solely based on PR coverage, punt block and FG block.

I wanted him to make noise at WR, but that's not happening anytime soon. Therefore, I don't think he deserves a roster spot for now.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Everyone fell in love with McMath's measureables, but he didn't do anything at LSU and I don't see that changing in the NFL.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

It’s gonna suck. Wanna keep a lot of these guys. I don’t know that we’ll get away with stashing them on the practice squad in some cases.

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Maybe being a bit harsh here? Obviously others disagree with your sentiment. Besides, that’s one of the best names ever, so I’m pulling for him!

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Molden and Weaver are going to be ballers!

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Really got to give J.Rob a ton of credit. He rebuilt this defense, the wr depth is amazing and the best we ever had, and the back end of this roster appears to be light years above what we have had in the past,

I cannot wait to see the starter against the Bears! I have never been so excited for a season! We have a real shot this at winning it all. Go Titans!

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  10. Trent Walker

Trent Walker Special Teams Standout

That’s a different player. Josh Kelly was the UT running back and is on the browns now. Joshua Kelley played at UCLA and plays for the Chargers.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar