Preseason Game 1: Titans vs Chargers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Aug 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Looks like he can zip the ball in fine to me when needs to.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Certainly did on that play. One thing I do like about him is his decisiveness near the goal line. I am waiting for him to be the man. He has intangibles others don't have, just needs to get it all together.

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Even rodgers

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Yes sir, does have the tools to be great. Maybe some of the issues is trusting the WRs and you know we don't or didn't have reliable ones. I'm excited for the season to start and see what the new weapons can do.

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

What I love about this play is the way he completely chases the linebacker to the right with his look right after he has already made the decision to throw it down the middle to Walker. As soon as he sees that LB sprint right he unleashes it down the middle.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

its ok , you got called out and you are wrong. no amount of gibber jabber is gonna change that, but ill let you have this one if you really need this win.. say what you want to have the last word. ill step aside after that.

As for Mariota , he does a great job of going through his reads and even when he has to go to his 3rd option he still delivers a catchable ball

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I just want to call them pretty season games now

8. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

It's a miracle! It's a contract year miracle!

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

My favorite play of this game was the Henry run where Ben Jones grabbed him by the jersey to keep him from going to the ground and then kinda drug him around and threw him for five yards. That was a second level play too. You don't see centers blocking at the second level too often, or at least we haven't for a while...

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Wingman

Wingman Starter

Awesome run by henry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar