Preseason Game 1: Redskins vs. Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

The guy was giving too much cushion on receivers. He was tackling after the catch alright, but King was playing the ball MUCH better than Griffin. However, Griff is a rookie and this was the first test against a different team. I think he will learn quickly.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd like to see Henry play with the starters.

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

It's funny how Fisher continues to pimp El Dub. I wonder if he's doing that to motivate Henry or if he's actually is that high on LenDale. I'm thinkin' it's the former rather than the latter.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How Brown started over either of them is a joke.

But i'm not getting too excited about Henry, he was going against guys in which half will not make the roster and the other half will be buried down the depth chart.
    I'll reserve judgment for for he plays a 1st string defense.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Yeah, I'm not sold on Henry yet either. I'm still one of those that thinks LenDale is going to bust out this year if he earns the gig.

Starting Brown and Moulds last night was odd. I'm not sure what that was about. Again, I think it's probably Fisher trying to make sure the young guys have a fire under their butt. I'm sure Roydell and Courtney have read all of the good press they've been getting, starting Moulds was a way to let them know they have to keep working hard if that want to start opening day.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Well, I will say this about Henry. Whether you place any significance on whether he played against 1st or last teamers...he has quickness to the whole that I did not see with Brown or White. He made a couple of cuts that were very nice and to me showed he has good vision.

I hope they give him the chance to run with the 1st team, but I also hope the 1st team O-line blocks better than they did last night...even if it was against 8 man fronts.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think R. Williams didn't start because of injury. But maybe Moulds has gotten ahead of him.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Probably both. Moulds has the experience to start, and RW has, what, a groin?

These dudes need to spend all offseason learning how to be flexible. Hammies and groins all the time for sliding on stretching is ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar