Preseason Game 1: Atlanta Falcons

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Aug 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricky

Tricky Starter

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

I'm looking forward to see how Radunz and the DL play today.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Really looking forward to seeing Evans get some good work. He missed so much time last year, and we could really use him being a good change of pace so we don't have to ride Henry constantly.

4. TJ Combo

TJ Combo Starter

How can I watch this game out of market range? Can't get it in NC

5. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I believe you can watch it through the NFL app, Atleast in the past I could watch pre season games from it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Hope King Henry doesn't play all preseason save his legs for regular season. In fact, no need to play Henry, AJ and Julio.

7. TJ Combo

TJ Combo Starter

7 day free trial only. Even replays.

8. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

YouTube TV has a free trial going on, it might be worth checking out.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Tennessee Titans vs. Atlanta Falcons: How to Watch, Listen and Live Stream

also about ZERO reasons, other than being a fan, to watch this cluster duck

according to Ftard wyatt

...Starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill won't play in tonight's game. Instead, back-up Logan Woodside will get the start,...Titans won't add any wear and tear on running back Derrick Henry's body in the preseason opener. So, second-year running back Darrynton Evans will have an opportunity ... First-round pick Caleb Farley, who missed the early portion of camp, won't play against the Falcons ...
    Julio Jones and A.J. Brown are expected to make quite a one-two punch during the regular season, but not tonight.... Once again, I'm not expecting to see a lot of the front-liners play (ON DEFENSE). All those looking to see the debut of veteran outside linebacker Bud Dupree are going to be disappointed, and the reality is he's going to have a lot of company on the DNP list....

complete and total shyt show

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah RT looks like a dead-zone ; really need Radunz to be a stud and hopefully anchor that side for a long time.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar