Preds 2016 thread. Blockbuster trade

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It's a long series and a playoff twice as long as a football season.

Anybody who thought anything was sealed was a dummy. Preds would be a total long shot for the cup. And everyone knows.

What the Preds had was a nice start. That's it. Anyone with a brain knows that. You have to win 16 games to win it all. Win the equivalent of an entire football season, in 2 months.

My expectations are realistic. They are a wild card team. If they get through 1 round of playoffs, it's a success.

2. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

@RavensShallBurn Would love to see the Blues vs Preds but as Chicago has learned Elliot is pretty much the second coming this year. Hope the Preds get through.

3. nickmsmith

I hate the blues, but am enjoying seeing the demise of the Blackhawks this early in the playoffs. Go blues.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

Been a long time coming but man we better not blow this.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

It would be a monumental collapse to drop 3 straight now. I bet the blues could luck into 1 of 3, at worst.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'd love that too because it'd mean we made it to the conference finals.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I didn't think it was over yet, and I'm not surprised we lost last night.

I'm just surprised with the way we lost... And that's what's most discouraging.

Winner of tomorrow's game will win the series IMO.

Honestly, it's time to stop being content with just making it to the playoffs or past one round... This team is plenty capable and was a top 5 team over the last 3rd of the season. There's no excuse not to go further with the way this bracket is set up.

If we make it out of this round and both LA and Chicago are out, that's huge.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I hated to see this match up so early in the playoffs. It isn't looking good for the Blackhawks so if they lose I will go with the Blues.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  9. nickmsmith

F THE BLACKHAWKS!! WOOHOO!! :)

Blues are notorious chokers, If they made it out of the 2nd round, I would be happy for them. They are the Titans/Houston Oilers of the NHL.
    Not that the Perds aren't chokers, as well.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That Tuesday game was bitter. Almost had 2 preds fans fight behind me, one went to tattle to security.

Sure hope we don't suck it up again tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar