Preds 2 periods from playoff berth

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by CRUDS, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Caps are my favourite team! Yee haw! Back in the playoffs!

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

F*** the caps! The Preds can do it.

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Hey now! :ha: It's cool to see you guys are into hockey. Playoff hockey is awesome, I hope some of you guys get a chance to catch a game or two live.

Tough game against the wings last night. I saw the box score and have to confess the Preds goalie's name didn't ring at all familiar (geeez I really have slacked off in following the "national sport").... the guy had like what.... 40 shots against. That's not good. I'm sure if the Preds keep playing tough and hammering Lidstrom and the rest of the Wings euro-stars they should be able to take the series.

The Caps are up against the Flyers, which is awesome as they're my least favourite NHL franchise. Flyer GM Bobby Clarke is a tool. For me they've always been the Caps' biggest rival. I wonder if it's the same in DC? Perhaps KZ could shed some light on that for me.

The Washington/Philly series has yet to start... All week I kept checking around the channels at night assuming it was set to begin and finding nothing. Finally went and checked at NHL.com and for some reason the series doesn't get under way until tonight.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Preds suck...

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

You could make an argument as Philly being Caps biggest rival. I'd say Pittsburgh (Crobsy vs. Ovie) and Boston bring out the nastiness in fans and players, in terms of non-divisional games.

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I remember the Philly rivalry from back in the old "Patrick Division" days. The Scott Stevens days :)

Ovechekin scores! Caps win! Caps wins!

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Ovechekin >> your team's favorite player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar