predictions for sundays game!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

Im going to say it for the hundreth time on here. I don't care how many yards Chris johnson finishes with. IT all comes down to how he got those yards. Chris Johnson can break two very long ones and if Raiders can control him the rest of the way, that is not beating the Raiders. ( so he can be way over 100 yards) Now if Chris Johnson consistantly ripping five plus yards a carry, than thats going to eventually wear out the Raider defense. (being over 100 this way is more depressing)

Honestly I don't know what to expect from Raiders run defense(on paper thery looked like they fixed it but only time will tell. When Seymour played the run defense looked alot diffrent. I think the Matchup I will be watching is titan new Center versus either R Seymour or tom Kelly. I think that where Raiders will dominate the line of scrimmage.

2. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

I know preseason is not a good judge of special teams because alot of those guys won't be there. But Raiders special teams were horrible this preseason. Raider kickers are part of the problem as they over kick their coverage units consistantly. Usually a returner going to have a chance to return the football against the raiders.

3. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Yea and I'll be watching the likes of Jason jones and Tony brown on your ROOKIE center....awe man he's 6'8 320 he's all pro guaranteed

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I just have a feeling Jason Jones is gonna have his breakout year this year. We'll have to wait and see...

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Didn't we lose to the raiders and Kerry Collins here in 2005?

Yes but i agree with those who say it matters where the game is played. I would be worried if the game was in Oakland we don't fare well on the west coast.

We are fortunate to have this game here and then to get the Steelers without pervburger.

2-0 baby!

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Kenny Britt needs to have a big game today.

7. pano79

pano79 Practice Squad

We need a good defense, expecially against the raiders run game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar