predictions for sundays game!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

This is why we are gonna blow the raiders out.
    We are a run first Defense and we are great vs short passes and we don't give up YAC this guys fit us like a ring.:greedy::greedy::greedy:
    We suck vs long passin teams like the colts texans or even big ben beacuse they go down field on us I don't see the raiders doing this in their first game.

2. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

:sad2: comeon You know an al Davis team is always going to take his chances down the field. (Louis murphy, Dhb, jacoby ford) Usually they will set up those passes with the short passes and the running game. Titans want to overplay the short stuff and you can bet Raiders are going deep right off the bat. They want to open the middle for their Te Zach miller to exploit. You do that by stretching the field.

Now what Im talking about with their Rbs (FB Marcel reece 6'3 240 really a WR ) D Mcfadden 6'2 210 (so far in his career is a better reciever than RB) Raiders willl force a titan LB or safety have to cover them. Look for one of them to move outside right before the snap. Good Luck with that safety or LB covering players for all purposes are WR's.

IF I was Hue Jackison. I come out real basic on offense. Two TE's formation. LT M Henderson 6'7 305 , R gallery 6'7 325 C Jared Veldheer 6'8 315 Rg Cooper carlisle( weak link)6'5 295 Rt L walker 6'8 360 MY Tes would BE Zach miller 6'5 255 and OT Bruce Campbell 6'7 315(second te) Loius Murphy my lone Wr. Jason campbell the Qb with FB marcel Reece and Rb Darren Mcfadden(if Bush can't go) Run the ball down the Titans undersized defense throats.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

My prediction for Sunday; After around 3pm Central time, we won't hear from Raider 90210 until training camp 2011...

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'll give it to you Raider9175, you sure are insistent and pretty set in your faith for you team and I have to respect that.

But dude for real come on, you're the frickin' Oakland Raiders, let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm sure in Madden all these matchups you speak of work like nobody's business, but it ain't gonna happen in reality. And I'm not trying to be a jerk or just bash you. I'm just saying, be a little realistic. That way when we start to run away with this one you won't be totally discouraged or surprised.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You're officially a blockhead. We are going to beat you off the ball every down. Get past the size thing.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Man...while I have not gone into many games feeling like we should own the other team...this games make me nervous. It's a game we should win...though I think we will have to win it through the air as I just feel uncomfortable where our running game is at.

We should win...but it's one of those that could get away from us if specials teams continues to be spotty and we play sloppy. I don't know how to read this team...but we absolutely should win this game at home and I will consider it a significant issue if we let it get away.

7. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

Hey just remember this first loss is no big deal, as you still have 15 games to right the ship. Go get albert haynesworth and get the defense you think you have now. Hope both teams avoid any injuries in this game.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=TITANS%20DESTROY%20OAKLAND%20IN...&count=down&time=1284310800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0x00ccff&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xffffff&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x000000&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

does your new QB sell codine laced cough syrup to neighborhood kids like the last one did?

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Grape drank!

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=TITANS%20DESTROY%20OAKLAND%20IN...&count=down&time=1284310800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0x00ccff&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xffffff&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x000000&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar