Prediction: Titans 2008 Record

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Aug 29, 2008.

?

How many wins for the Titans?

Poll closed Sep 19, 2008.
  1. 13 or more wins.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 12-4

8.9%
  3. 11-5

30.4%
  4. 10-6

28.6%
  5. 9-7

16.1%
  6. 8-8

7.1%
  7. 7-9

5.4%
  8. 6-10

1.8%
  9. 5-11

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 4 or less wins.

1.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'll join you. You've got to be getting pretty lonely.:trophy:

I couldn't find the one where that face was on that float alone. So I had to go with the trophy.

2. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

My money is where my mouth is. Yet no one else who disagrees with me is accommodating my action :( I'm beginning to think that these 10-6, 11-5, and 12-4 are just fans jabbering and don't really mean it. If you were a fan of the Raiders would you be predicting 11-5 records too? Or else, my inbox would be loaded with offers to put their pocket behind their word.

And, what's funny is that I would HOPE that I lost my bets, I'd much rather have a Super Bowl than win any bets, I just know it will not happen. In fact, I GUARANTEE we do not WIN a single playoff game in 2009! Any takers???

Again, it's important to note that I WANT us to do well, make the playoffs, etc. Probably A LOT more than anyone else for more reasons than just being a fan and them being my only team I root for in any sport. I have watched football long enough, however, to know that this unit does not have what it takes to be anything other than mediocre.

3. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

can we get a sticky on this thread? it is hilarious

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Maybe you should predict the Colts record this season. That would probably be funny and worth a sticky.

I would be suprised if you make the playoffs.

5. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

well mr. flaming arrow, you never have been that bright

and the colts will go 11-5

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Coming from someone in the corn hole of the US that really means allot :rolleyes:

7. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

You just don't understand anything anyone says to you. I said most of us pick a best case scenario. I think we've improved since last year so best case scenario we will go 11-5. So since you're 100% positive in your pick I will bet you we finish better than your predicted 7-9, you would put money on that?

And you talk about how bad our schedule was last year and I prove you wrong, then you say nothing about that. You also talk about how it's impossible to win with this bad of an offense, but our offense has got significantly better since last year I believe and we went 10-6 last year.

8. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Why do you think that the 10-6 voters would respond?

9. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

so all the predictions are the "best case scenario" picks now? I guess that's one way of denying a wager you are defending to be true, but won't put your $ up. I'll put my money up and say we go 7-9 or worse if someone else matches it and says we go 11-5 or better. So if they win 8,9,10 it's a tie. And 7 or less, I win both bets. 11 or more, you win both bets. Action anyone???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar