Prediction: Is Vince going to suck it up in Hot 'Lanta Friday Night?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 21, 2008.

?
  1. Vince will be a total stud. He'll silence the critics. He'll bring the A-game.

73.3%
  2. Vince will be a total dud. He'll suck it up. He'll make you wonder if he even has game.

26.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

So, tell me.. against who could arguably be the worst team in the NFL... will Vince suck it up or will he silence the critics. Be warned... my poll is public. Others will be able to see the selection you have made.

Myself personally, I expect the worse and will hope for the best. I have no reason to expect Vince to put up a good passer rating, completion percentage or TD passes... I'm calling for more of the same.

How it makes me feel--->:hang:

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Where's the poll? Honestly, I am going to say Vince has a pretty solid game. He always has a good to better than good game when he really seems to need one. He'll play like crap for 3 straight games and give us a glimmer of hope with a solid outing, typical of his play so far, very inconsistent.

so let me be clear, for all you cool-aid drinkers out there, " I believe Vince will have a good showing!" I'm not a hater. I just call it like I see it.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you can't see the poll? that's weird. It's at the top of the thread. I can see it...

edit: nevermind. I can see you found it. I wish I shared your optimism.

4. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I'm going to hope for the best. Fish has said the starters will play the whole first half so maybe Vince can get in his grove.

5. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

Jwill, that was about the most back handed compliment I have ever read. Well done! :yes:

I think he will have a good game. If he doesn't, things are going to get real ugly around these parts.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I say he goes 7/13 86 yards TD to Algernon...

Chris Johnson will lead the attack with 12 carries, 83 yards, TD rushing, and a Kick Return TD.

Roydell Won't play.

Redman will throw a TD and an INT, Griffin will pick off Redman.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Thanks, I think, I can't detect the sarcasm.

I agree on the state of these parts if the performance is bad. But really, it will just be the same people saying the same things...."it's only preseason", or "VY can't do it". Both sides of the fence throwing rocks at eachother as usual. I hope he shuts us up, really all I want to see is him complete balls to his WRs and not just give up and dump to TEs and RBs. That is the really frustrating part(especially being a former WR in a pass happy offense).

8. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

No sarcasm.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

He is a running QB so if he runs the ball he will be fine. His passing is what gets him in trouble!

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Those are our only two options? I'd vote the middle, where we still have questions but feel a little better than the sickness that's been lingering after watching his first two games.

Until the season starts, it's hard to make many conclusions though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar