Predict which coaches will be fired this season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea... and I'm expecting them to finally win one this season. But I said that last season too.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

They did a good job of drafting Benjamin, even though he is super raw. I really don't expect too much from him in his rookie year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

They downgraded at both coordinator positions, and I am beginning to think Andy Dalton is not physically able to win a playoff game, but we'll see.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I do not think this is crazy at all. They are going ti be bad but the tqlent is not there. Given his age and out of respect for his two super bowls I think they will talk him into retirement.

5. RavensShallBurn

Defense may take a hit. I think the offense improves.

6. The Hammer

They did extend rex in the offseason which i would say he is safe unless the jets terrible. The buffalo prediction is based primarily on new ownership. Though Buffalo has some nice young talent and a strong defense. They could pull out a wild card if maneul stays healthy and plays well. Like you said, similar to us.

7. The Hammer

I do seriously doubt thqt. I think even with a lising season he is safe. A few years back the bengals had a terrible season and they gave lewis a giant extension.

In the over 15 years between when the bengals last won the afc and before lewis got there the bengals were the biggeat joke of a disaster of an organization. Marv Lewis gave the team the impossible. He got them resspect. Making the bengals a strong respected team is far more impressive than any super bowl victory.

Mike Brown knows that Marv Lewis is he main reasin the Bengals are not a joke. It will take a lot for Brown to fire Lewis.

8. RavensShallBurn

I thought they only extended Rex for one season though.

9. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

His name is Kelvin Benjamin, and he will be a bad a$$ in the years to come if not this year. Reminds me of Larry Fitz.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I agree with all of the above names, Garrett has one foot out the door already.

Allen was a joke hire since day-1, he's gone for sure IMO.

Philbin will need a miracle season to stay.

And Rex Ryan has lost his edge.

Other names worth mentioning Gus Bradley. Guy sucks as a HC IMO, I give Jacksonville 5-6 wins tops with him.

Mike Smith might be on the hot seat if his team doesn't turn it around. I know he recently got extended, but that was simply to keep him from becoming a lame duck coach, and was only a year long extension, so unless he takes Atlanta back to the post season, he may be a goner.

Jim Caldwell is always a good name to mention for this type of discussion lol. As is Jeff Fisher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar