Predict the next 3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I would prefer 2-1 but I would be happy if we take 1 of 3 because of the teams on our schedule. The second half of the season is where our schedule gets easier and we need to take advantage of that!

2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

If we go 1-2, I'll be happy.. we just gotta avoid that 0-3 hole. I think some of you may be underestimating San Fran.. especially when we will have Fitzy at the helm.

I'm less nervous about this stretch than our initial first two home games. We can afford to lose a game or two here, where we could not afford a loss against San Diego or New York. The Kansas City game is our most winnable one, the pressure will be on if we drop it. We'll have to find a way to beat one of those two NFC West powerhouses.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

All depends on SF's health status and Aldon Smith. If they are in their current state when we face them, I'll like our chances. If they're able to get better at WR and Willis/Smith are back, I don't see a W.

At best we go 2-1.

I'll say 1-2 even though my brain is saying 0-3.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

1-2 if things break even. 2-1 if The Titans have luck on their side..

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

One thing i can't stand is the late starting time in the next two games after Kansas City.Both the Seattle and San Francisco games are late afternoon.I know they do it because both teams are west coast but still i hate the late kickoff.Took forever waiting around on the Jets game.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

the only thing I like is the fact that I can enjoy 1pm games without being stressed.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I'd be happy with 1-2. Tough schedule and we have no idea what Fitz can do or can't do.

If it were Locker, I'd gone with 2-1. Seattle is a nasty place, injuries or not. 49ers depends on whether Vernon Davis is back.

8. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Agreed.. I like our 1 pm kickoffs.. 4:30 is too long to wait around.

When I first heard the news of the Oakland/SD game changing times, I hoped the time listed was Eastern time.. have an NFL game start at midnight and end at 3:30 in the morning..

Imagine a game starting around 3 AM, and by the 4th quarter the sun starts to come up.. epic way to finish a football game.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'll go out and say 1-1-1..

Didn't think that would be possible, huh?

I say we beat KC 20-17 this Sunday, we go to Seattle and play real good at the beginning, but end up bombing in the 2nd half, then I think we actually tie with San Francisco for now. My mind may change as the days go on, but for right now I don't see either team swinging by each other.

The good thing we have to consider is that we always play NFC teams really good.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

So here's the real question (and maybe there should be a thread for it)...

What happens if we go 3-0 with Fitzpatrick? Very, very unlikely. I'm just speculating.

It sure would be hard to bench him after beating the Chiefs, Seahawks, and Niners unless those wins came at the hands of the defense and running game alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar