Pre-season Game 2 Grades: Raiders at Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: With the Oakland Raiders(1-0) coming of a win in which they dominated the San Francisco 49ers, they felt a game against a tougher opponent like the Tennessee Titans(1-0) would be a good measuring stick for just how much they’ve improved over the course of the off-season.

Meanwhile, the Tennessee Titans wanted to continue their dominance on both the offensive and defensive lines while showing that they can also be a force through the air as well as on the ground.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I remember this play. CJ got the ball and immediatly had a LB in his face. That's why he went to the outside where he only lost 2 yards. That to me was impressive, becuase he got back closer to the LOS and didn't take the big hit.

I think PW got his walking papers signed last night. I have never seen anyone have as bad a game as he did.

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Paul Williams sucks, like I wanted to slap him through the TV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar