Pre-Draft Visits

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titans1839, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea just a typo I'd assume

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Only one visiting. COM next to Bortles means they met at the combine. PRI next to Carr means it's a private workout in Nashville.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We definitely did. As a matter of fact we've had A LOT of guys visit who have ended up being drafted by the Titans in the last few years, especially the first round pick.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Don't know if this list holds any merit. I would NEVER publicly invite in the players that I intended to draft. Why the hell tip your hand? why the hell make other teams think, "Hmmm, wonder what the Titans see in that guy?" then take closer look. No way.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I get what youre saying, but trust me, know one is watching what the Titans are doing.

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

False teams are aware of everyone in the league even the sad Titans but the degree of watching I'm sure is different from team to team depending upon success and other variables. Teams have so many guys in that it could be a number of players or it could all be a smokescreen. With social media nothing is a secret anymore and that's just how things are now and who comes and goes will be made public.

We taking Carr if he's there. Bank on it, may even move up to secure him. Just a gut feeling.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Dunno about that. The fishy-munch era is finit! Whis no doubt commands a bit more respect than that.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Hope they aren't thinking Carr at 11

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Why?...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar