Postgame: Titans at Falcons

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Defense is trash. Our secondary sucks balls. Also our running game isn't looking very good right now either. I really hope we turn things on once the regular season kicks off.

2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

the D can stop the run. it starts there. can we find new corners?

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Defense will get better but I'm concerned about CB2. We're looking kind of suspect.

Offense looked good. Think they're gonna put up some points. Haven't been too impressed with Greene. Hoping Sankey continues to improve.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Can't tackle. That can't be blamed on the 3-4 transition.

Big cause for concern.

5. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 6
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Totally agree beast, it seemed like those guys were lost most of the night. I really wish we didn't let Verner walk.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

But you can blame bad angles on the new scheme

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I can't figure out the Sankey hate. Has he looked amazing? No... He has been dealing with garbage ass linemen and has nowhere to go. And usually he seems capable of making something out of nothing. He runs hard.

Give him the starting OL and he'll be making more plays.

And he was, by no means, bad tonight. He hasn't been bad in preseason yet aside from the fumble.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I was impressed with Sankey tonight, thought he made something out of nothing on several occasions.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar