Post your XBOX360 Gamertag here

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

theres a few good games and more to come VERY soon:)) the new gta will be launched on the 360 and ps3

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I find GTA over-rated but regardless cross console games aren't an issue. It's the exclusive PS3 games and whether they stay exclusive.

3. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

As an XBOX guy, the only game that is Sony exclusive that interests me is God Of War. Metal Gears look pretty, but I don't give a darn about a stealth game (yawn). The only reason I owned a PS2 was to play the GTAs and now I don't even have to live with a delay like I did with San Andreas.

4. Toly

Toly Free your mind

It might. ;)

Seriously, though, you could end up with both consoles if you really want a PS3 that is. I mean, you will end up paying around $200 bucks for what would be worth $500 bucks or more, and you will hardly notice it by paying $9/month.

Of course, I can see your point if you feel like there aren't too many decent games on the 360 right now to justify getting one. I feel the same. But I have high expectations for a few games coming up soon, and if they turn out to be good, I'll definitely get a 360.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

360 is much better hands down.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I make fans out of opposing players. And my gamertag changed. It's now:

D1RTEE SANCHEZ

7. the 360 has better games period, all the racing games and sports games are on both consoles, exept like pgr and grand tourismo, but shooters on the 360 are much much better than ps3 and the online is tons better as well

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

save it for the school yard.

9. whats that suppossed to mean

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

This is probably the stupidest question of ALL TIME but its just something im curious about. Can people play Madden 07 on the PS3 against people on the 360? LOL. If so then someone play me

Ryan915

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar