Post your team(s) here!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Ubiq, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

No sense in making a new thread for everyone's team.

Here's the team that I'm feeling most confident about thus far. First year of a 3 player keeper league. 10 teams, head-to-head, standard scoring. No money, just a friendly league with some buddies.

Took D-Will at #3 overall and have gotten hammered for it. I don't care what anyone says, he has a great line and is extremely explosive. Plus, Stewart is a puss apparently. AD is the only player I'd take over D-Will...JMO.

The only real weak spot in my eyes is TE and Miller is no slouch really. He'll be targeted a lot in that O. Also, I think Moreno or Washington could have big years and I'll be able to move them for a better WR3.

[​IMG]

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you have a thing for runningbacks, huh?

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

You can never have too many RBs.

4. Fry

ten guy league. had pick #7

starters:
    qb donovan mcnabb
    rb deangelo williams
    rb marion barber
    rb/wr ryan grant
    wr andre johnson
    wr chad ochocinco
    te antonio gates
    d/st dolphins
    k mason crosby

bench:
    qb kerry collins
    rb ray rice
    wr desean jackson
    wr eddie royal
    te zach miller

5. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Very solid. Ryan Grant is my man-crush for the year considering where he's going in drafts.

6. Fry

i was hoping that either aaron rogers or philip rivers would be there in the early 4th, but qbs went really fast in this draft and ended up with mcnabb in the 7th.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

[​IMG]

That's my team. 12 Team Keeper League. My 2 keepers were Chris and Calvin Johnson so I automatically had them on my team. Plus I got the 2nd pick which I took Peyton Manning. Pretty good team in my eyes.

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Here's my team. 12 team non-PPR league, I had 1st pick.

QB - D. McNabb
    RB - A. Peterson
    RB/WR - Ray Rice
    WR - S. Smith (CAR)
    WR - M. Colston
    TE - G. Olsen
    OP - C. Palmer
    DT - R. Seymour
    DE - J. Tuck
    LB - K. Morrison
    CB - A. Rolle
    S - C. Ndukwe
    D/ST - Cowboys
    K - L. Tynes
    P - C. Hanson
    HC - Packers Coach

Bench
    A. Gonzalez
    C. Wells
    D. Mason
    P. Harvin
    J. Jones

No, I'm not kidding. We actually field a punter and a head coach.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Backup QB Tip: Check your backups match-up during your starters bye week. Duh, right? No, because I see people take Rivers then Collins, but why? You wouldn't start Collins over him. So just grab some guy to fill the void the week Rivers is resting like Shaun Hill vs. the Falcons. I'll be back to edit this post with my team. Ive found that waiting til after preseason is better because you cant draft injured guys who weren't hurt weeks before.

10. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I always target Hasselbeck or Palmer as my back-up. They both have good value and can put up solid numbers with a little luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar