Post Your Prediction Result : Another Stupid Pacman Thread!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I was searching through the posts looking for my own prediction... I couldn't find one that I had made... which surprises me because the latest Pacman thing is really predictable... so, just for fun, post your prediction from months past... whether be around draft time or preseason... I want to see who called it!

2. mdfan

mdfan Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

oh awesome... so, I have a whole month for him to be out of the league by week 10! Thanks kvb, I mean, md! I can't believe this thread has been such a flop. I thought for sure at least half a dozen would conjure up some post from six months ago claiming to have foretold it all. I guess I was wrong.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Maybe you are just on everyone's ignore list :brow:

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Like I have said in a previous post ..... I was wrong.

I admitted it but am not wanting to brag about it.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=423795&postcount=23

ok, this post? is this the one you are referring to? Man, I get that it turned out that he was pretty worthless. I'm sorry. I feel better in hindsight for abandoning all hope long ago, but I feel for 'ya. Disappointment stings. I'm not trying to go out there and persecute the Riverman's ;) of the forum. What I hate about it the most is the loss of such a high draft pick.

It's just that there seemed to have been a lot of speculation and guesses as to when what I thought was the inevitable would happen. I guess for these purposes suspension and subsequent banishment. The banishment remains to be seen. I wonder if Goodell is really going to do it?

I've got a reasonable prediction for Pacman effective today. He fails this rehab thing, screws up and/or does something crazy and then he gets some kind of further suspension and then just never gets reinstated because it was undetermined in length. Goodell will just play it out into the offseason playing the same brand of ball he played last time.

Pacman is going to get phased out. His petitions will be denied. I don't think Goodell will have to expunge him so much as he will deny him access. Pacman would be even less desirable to an nfl team with more time not playing under his belt. That's not to say he couldn't just go rule cfl... but ultimately I bet that is where he will end up.

GO Roughriders

[​IMG]

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Well when the trade went down, a lot of people on here were claiming that it was a huge mistake. (Not going to name any names.) So I imagine a lot of these people are either feeling pretty dumb or claiming they said something entirely different. So all you are going to get is people like me saying "I told you so."

Sorry your thread dreams were ruined, BiPolar. Good luck next time! :yes:

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I predicted a similar fate to Eazy E. Cus he skrate gansta!

Or I just made that up right now.

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I agree with the opinion of stance by the commissioner. IMO he'll play it out smoothly, trying to avoid any more of a situation than Pacman already has created, completely ruling out that Jones will play again. H#ll, he probably has already made up his mind.

I thought it funny an article that read " Pacman contemplating rehab" or something. Saying that his " supporting cast" like DS were trying to get him to go. Would any normal, rational person not see this as his or her last chance? At anything of a career? How many more promises can this guy make?

IMO he's out for good. No matter what he does. And like someone else put in a previous thread " I wish he had gone to Minnesota at the 7th".

How true.

10. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

This post by some handsome devil suggests that I thought it was likely he would get in trouble. In retrospect, it seemed an easy decision to make, considering how much trouble he's gotten in over such a short time, that it would be hard to think he wouldn't mess up at least once.

Where I was wrong however, was I expected him to perform a lot better on his return to the league. All he was doing was making a lot of tackles... and somehow I doubt that should be taken in a good, Finny-feisty way.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar