Post Your Mocks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xhrr, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Instead of hyde, let's get a starting cb and wait til the 4th to get just as good a rb

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You are not landing a feature back in the 4th round, Hyde has that level of talent.

Now if we just want a capable RB we can spell Greene with ok, but most agree Greene shouldnt be the No.1 guy.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Fuller is going to go much earlier than #30. He's considered the best corner in the draft by some and can play safety too. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up being the first or second corner taken. I originally had the Steelers (#15) taking Dennard, but I think I switched that to Fuller.

We'll see. But I don't see a way he's there at #30. Roby might be, but I don't really want him.

And I think Nix goes by #25 to the Chargers.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

1. Anthony Barr OLB UCLA
    2. Jeremy Hill RB LSU
    4. Billy Turner OT NDSU
    5. Jordan Zumwalt MLB UCLA
    6. Tevin Reese WR Baylor
    7. Stephen Morris QB UM

This would please me.

5. RavensShallBurn

Do you like Hill over Hyde, Mason, and Sankey? Doesn't he have some pretty big off-field concerns?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Do not like Sankey at all. Don't have him in my top 5 and probably would barely crack my top ten.

If we had a third round pick I wouldn't slot a RB there at all, because I think there will still be a lot of value there in the third. I'd love Devonte Freeman in the third. Love it. Pass protects, catches, runs with elusiveness and power, rarely fumbles. Alas, no third round pick.

I base the Hill selection on three things; Webster went down to the workout in LSU himself, they also had him in for a private workout and he can do it all. Webster said they wanted a "do it all" running back. He needs to get better in pass pro, but most backs do when they come out of college.

As far as his off-field issues, I can't find any details about his arrest for "oral sexual battery" other than a five line blurb. His fight outside a bar was a stupid act. I'd still take the guy though.

Here's my top-five, BTW.

1. Carlos Hyde
    2. Jeremy Hill
    3. Tre Mason
    4. Devonte Freeman
    5. Lache Seastrunk

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

some mocks have us taking Fuller at 11. probably bc the Vincent connection.

8. RavensShallBurn

I could easily see the Rams taking Matthews at #2 and Fuller at #13. It would be classic Fisher.

Not bad picks by any means, but the reasoning behind the picks is probably not the best.

9. rward16

rward16 Practice Squad

If no trade:
    1. OLB Anthony Barr
    2. CB Phillip Gaines
    4. RB Charles Sims
    5. QB Tom Savage
    6. NT Ryan Carrethers
    7. TE AC Leaonard

If Trade w/ 49ers:
    1. DE Kony Ealy
    2. RB Carlos Hyde
    2. WR Jordan Matthews
    3. CB Lamarcus Joyner
    4. OT Jack Mewhort
    5. QB Tom Savage
    6. OLB Shaquil Barrett
    7. TE Joe Don Duncan

If Trade w/ Cowboys:
    1. CB Bradley Roby
    2. DT Timmy Jernigan
    3. RB Bishop Sankey
    4. WR Devin Street
    5. QB Tom Savage
    6. DE Jeoffrey Pagan
    7. OT Cornelius Lucas

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

No one mocking a Kicker in 7th?

Titans have visited Travis Coons from Washington according to Walterfootball

;)

http://walterfootball.com/draft2014meetingsteams.php

" Travis Coons, K, Washington
    Height: 6-2. Weight: 199.
    Projected Round (2014): 6-FA.
    5/5/14: Coons was 15-of-16 as a senior. While he didn't attempt one from 50 or more yards, he was 6-for-7 in the 40-yard range. Coons showed improvement over his junior year when he was 4-of-7 in the 40 yard range. He made 9-of-14 overall in 2012. Coons has taken some pre-draft visits."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar