Post-Preseason Discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Aug 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Or Locker comes thru and plays every game, but we lose on missed FG's

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Granted, that's how I see the team doing, at worst.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I was extremely impressed with Hunter. The dude caught seemingly EVERYTHING thrown his way and when he didn't he drew a holding or PI...

He was EASILY the player I was most impressed with throughout the preseason. If he can keep that up, he'll top 1500 yards and 10 TDs.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This is based on your extensive experience of reading NFL playbooks? Participating in team meetings? NFL drills?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Every year this happens. The bridge jumpers are out.

Every. God. Damn. Year.

If we lose week 1, this place will be unbearable.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

Yea actually lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So you're just talking ****.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

We lose to the Chiefs Week 1 and I'm going on a social media vacation.

Let UT lose to Utah State and the Titans lose to the Chiefs in the same week?

My phone is going on "airplane mode"

If we lose to the Chiefs the haters will crash this site trying to log in to troll and say "I told you so, fire Whiz"

9. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I was impressed with Mett's stats this preseason, besides the amount of sacks he took. Locker's weren't too shabby either, but he didn't play as much.

If Locker can show improvement and stay healthy, he'll be a big key to getting us places, but if he does get hurt, we've at least got some depth at QB to keep going. Hunter will probably steal the show in the deep game, too.

10. JCBRAVE

No Im trying to tell you I really do know about reading playbooks, but youre more interested in trying to be cute

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar