Post game thread - Bills game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

SuperTitan, no, in that tie, the Broncos get eliminated, We go to conference record, the chiefs get eliminated. Then its down to a 2 team tie with the Jets, and we get eliminated.

We would end up going to the playoffs in that scenario, but it has nothing to do with the Jets. They could finish 10-6, and we'd still make the Playoffs in that scenario.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Well, the Raiders are due. I look at it that way.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

Dolphins would love to knock the Jets out of the playoffs as well by winning tomorrow.

4. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

While I am not the expert, I do know that the Jets at 10-6 would get them and Denver in. We do not get in. T

he Jets will have to lose at least one. It would be great if they lost two and we won next week.

5. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

^^^^^Just wait for the official playoff scenarios to be posted after tomorrows game, theres too much to explain, and most of it has been explained in prior threads.

6. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

Roos v. Schobel

The official game stats show that Schobel, who entered this game as the NFL's leader in sacks only got one this game. Did Roos go one on one with him or did he get chips from backs and TEs?

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's what DVRs are for. I've bee a late poster and vacant at the chatrooms this season for the most part, but I've enjoyed pausing the game and walking out of the room immensely.

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

And if there's a team with a stout enough D to stop the Jets, it's Miami, at home... Now all we need is for Joey to hand it off 89 times...

9. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

No, the other team will be eliminated first, then it falls to two-way tie rules, and since the Jets beat us in the opener, they win on head-to-head and the conference record won't matter. Andneitherwillstrengthofvictoryslashschedule before anyone says it. :irked:

Believe me, I would love to be just stupidwrong and there be a way for it to be different. It would make us getting in easier, however, we still have to beat the Patriots first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar