Post game thread - Bills game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Biggest regret of the game was Henry's run getting called back. When I saw them huddle before the play, I said, "This is gonna be good." Shame to see that play called back.

Being guaranteed at least a .500 season is awesome. And having a winning season for the first time is even better, but I would really love for everything to come together for this team. We must down New England at home.

What a great season this has turned out to be. I hope it can continue.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I love that Hill got an INT that ended the game two weeks in a row. I was pissed when he got beat and wouldn't try to site the ball. He did later try to turn his head a little bit, but it's clear he needs some yoga-therapy or a chiropractor or something. He virtually has a Frankenstein neck.

Here's a geeky thing to say, and I've clearly thought it out: That game was like when in "Return of the Jedi," the Millenium Falcon, piloted by Lando Calrissian, not Han Solo, emerges from the shaft explosion of the second Death Star a split second after the initial explosion blows out of the axis, and escaping with a scorched rear on the ship, Calrissian hollers, "WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!" Then the the other dude with the weird jowls goes, "Dibididibidi." That game was a barn burner! (I love when local vernacular applies.)

Gunny's right -- the Bills really do hate us. Even the announcers seemed shocked we won. That whole stadium had that "Now that's just not right" look. I thought they were going to throw up a "Please Standy: Technical Difficulties" screen for a minute. And you know they were all like, "Don't you even try a Homerun Throwback in this stadium."

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

And thankfully Jeff's conservative playcalling won out in the end. I was torn on that 4th and 1 at the end. It was the right call, but I didn't know if 1 point would be enough. We had momentum, but you just never know. It took balls either way.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man you got a chance to take the lead, you take it. No exceptions.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

i felt a disturbance in the force yesterday Glinks...

i asked the photoshoppers of the board to make star wars themed renderings...

Return on the Cheese and The Cheese Strikes Back.

After I saw it had 25 views and no replies I felt kinda ashamed because it was kinda of a geeky idea. (I deleted it) Funny how you come out with some star wars comparison now.

Henry played his jedi *** off. [​IMG]

6. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

If the Jets lose once and we are in a three way tie with them and another team, we get in because of a better conference record. Hence, the Jets can lose once, provide we get more help.

7. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

A three way tie with the Jets does nothing for us. Only if it was a 3 way tie with the Steelers would it have mattered.

8. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

If this tie happens, to include a tie with the Jets, the Titans get the nod.

Team...........Overall.....AFC... Division
    Broncos.......9-7........... 8-4 ....... 3-3
    Titans...........9-7.......... 6-6 ....... 4-2
    Jets..............9-7......... 6-6 ....... 3-3
    Jaguars........9-7........... 6-6 ....... 2-4
    Bengals........8-8........... 6-6 ....... 4-2
    Bills..............8-8........... 6-6 ....... 3-3
    Steelers.......8-8........... 5-7 ....... 3-3
    Chiefs..........8-8........... 3-8 ....... 4-2

9. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Are you talking about the CBS announcers?

10. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

i have no clue... i think the donkey version of *** is ok... its when its referring to a butt that its bad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar