Post Falcons Game Thoughts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan

Titan Guest

I think I feel the same way(I THINK). I just want to win whatever that takes. Right now VY is the better player. I think the better player should play.

2. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

Not that sure, huh?

:rotfl:

3. Titan

Titan Guest

I hate giving up on the guy but I havent seen anything yet this year. I seen a great two minute drill because the D was in prevent. Im not ready to give up just yet. As they all keep saying "It is preseason". At what point the light comes on in Voleks head we will all be waiting for.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'm wondering which Vince Young you are watching; is it the MVP of the Rose Bowl or the one who played last night and couldn't make a play against Atlanta's 2nd and 3rd string defense?

I'll give Vince the vote of confidence whenever he starts tearing up the competition, and he's clearly not doing that yet, that interception was just a terrible, but until then, let him learn on the bench and let poor Billy get slaughtered, he's deserved it.:hmm:

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

I sure hope that next year we do something to improve our offensive and defensive lines...

I know the nfl rarely does trades (compared to the nba and mlb at least)...but wouldn't it be nice if we could trade Peter Sirmon for an offensive lineman...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sign Dwight Freeney

Draft another DT in the Haynesworth mold and two early guards with picks.

problem solved.

7. zackmann

zackmann Guest

Jwill, i think so far both Volek and VW have struggled to various degrees....

but what makes Vince look better to me is that his mobility gives him more opportunity to throw the ball...that mobility is going to change the way defenses attack him...Volek is just a sitting duck and I don't like the way defenses can defend the volek-led titans offense....i'd much rather have the defenses scheme against a vince-led titans offense...

8. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Tulloch is a better play making MLB anyways. I may be crazy, but I actually think that Tulloch should start over Sirmon. Toone did great getting the ball loose from the QB, but that's all he's done. At least he knows how to tackle. He should stay for that. Nande is non-existant... I haven't heard his name called once on a play. I think that the trio of Bulluck, Tulloch, and Thornton would be awesome! Is it just me that thinks that way? On the offensive side, I thought that I remembered Fisher saying that Brandon Jones would play last night. Did something else happen to him or just not ready after a 2nd thought?

9. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

:eek:

:sad2:

10. embo82

embo82 Guest

A few thoughts on last night:

#1 Troupe is a playmaker and we have to find ways to get the ball in his hands. He might be one of the only players on the team that can get YAC.

#2 Even Stevie Wonder can see that we can't stop the run. So no matter how good our pass D can be, it won't really matter.

#3 It's going to be a long year. Start the draft threads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar