Post Falcons Game Thoughts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That game sucked. :yes:

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

On the good side: We can say Chris Brown didn't start and neither did Pacman, so maybe it would have been a little different.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

And hey, we clearly didn't gameplan either.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

no excuses, there were no holes to run through and Pacman wouldn't have made a difference on the run D.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

neither one of them would have made a difference.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

And Woolfolk didn't blow anything up. I've got some confidence in him. It's not like he's really busting, it's like he's 2b and can't get out of it, and is 1b at the nickle position, and can't get out of that either.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

On to the bad thoughts: Piller must get benched.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd like to see Bell start, and possibly Stewart as well. I really just want one guard replaced to begin with. Then we'll see.

Oh, and watch for us to involuntarily abandon the "run first" mentality, because the only way we're going to get anywhere it seems is to throw the ball more than 10 yards.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

then Titans are not going anywhere cause they do not throw more than 10 yards

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

And I'm really tired of teams stacking the line against us. I don't know if it's Chow really, or run first, or dink and dunk, but I know this: From now on, I place all blame squarely on those coaches who don't demand that Ben Troupe be fed the ball like the only difference maker on offense. After today and once the regular season starts, they should be giving him 3-4 looks a quarter. I'm sorry, but that dude is it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar