Post a random fact about yourself

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Yes. You can't sleep on your stomach, but I sleep on my side with it on. You get used to the noise quickly and it actually puts me to sleep. The newer units are really quiet and there are several different styles of masks to choose from. My options were a little bit limited because I have a beard and some of them wouldn't stay on too well. Mine is very similar to this...

[​IMG]

I did a sleep study at the University of Tennessee Medical Center for two nights and was diagnosed and outfitted with the CPAP. You should definitely get checked. It's not anything to mess around with.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

This is the one BR has..
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i want to be the last person on Earth.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Ummm....a random fact.....I am one of those softball players that Jim Rome makes fun of...!

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The way you frustrate some people here I don't think you'll last the month...

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I like peanut butter.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

In my free time I'm a registered PADI IDC staff instructor and give drift and deep diving adventure dives to folks with open water licenses who are trying to advance to 'adanced' and 'rescue' licenses. I do it more for the joy of diving than the pennies I make doing it in my free time.

I once met Jodie Foster and her female friend in Sharm ElSheikh, and after chatting with them she invited me to join them on their rented yacht as an instructor.

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I have a sports-related dream basically every night.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

My dreams always involve the ocean. 9 out of 10 easily. No idea what that means.

10. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I have a really bad New England accent

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar