Positives from yesterday...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Thank God for Atlanta....otherwise I would have probably killed myself 2 seasons ago.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like the Falcons too, I really just like good football, don't care where or who it comes from.

Would be great if Titans football was where I get my fix from, but when you realize only 1 fan base is happy when its all said and done it's easier to deal with your crappy franchise.

My hope is we'll be back to being good within the next calender year. Time is running out for Munchak and he's feeling the heat by Bud Adams.

3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

When I was a kid back before we had the Titans and back before my family had cable or satellite tv of any kind all we got was the local antenna stations. The closest teams to us were Atlanta and Cincy, I used to sit around with my Grandpa on sundays and watch the Falcons play with him eating a bag of old nacho cheese doritos (cooler ranch didn't exist) and sipping on a pepsi (they actually put sugar in them in those days) some of the best memories I have of him.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I have had season tickets/PSL's since Memphis. I will care when the team even remotely looks like it cares again....they haven't looked like that in a long time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I guess the Colts are my second favorite team since manning left... barf..

But I'll root for them to make the playoffs once we're out of contention... like right now.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

My favorite team for the longest was the Bucs/Packers. But the Bucs are just the Titans in the NFC so I tend to stick with the Packers when they are not playing us.

7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

this

8. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Hey I'm a Vanderbilt fan yet I didn't attend Vanderbilt.

But yes, bandwagon fans suck.

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

The only positive of yesterday is that we aren't the jaguars lol

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Whoa whoa whoa, hold on there mister. Your 2nd team is a division rival!?!? :eek: Not cool

Here's how my loyalty works.

Titans #1 (nothing can change that)
    Giants #2, Falcons #3, Packers #4 then every other NFC team before any AFC teams.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar