Position Upgrade: Wide Receiver

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Feb 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Will be too expensive:
    Chris Godwin
    Devante Adams

No thank you:
    Mike Williams
    Jamison Crowder
    Will Fuller

Would love to sign if not too expensive:
    Allen Robinson
    Christian Kirk
    Juju Smith Schuster
    Michael Gallup
    DJ Chark

Would be fine but nothing special:
    Demarcus Robinson
    Allen Lazard
    Cedrick Wilson

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that the play that the D was claiming the TE tipped it off???

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

The play I recall they said was tipped off was the 3rd or 4th and 1 play.

The screen INT was just Minton recognizing the same play as earlier, which he also almost diagnosed to a tip as well the first time.

#33 HurrayTitans!, Feb 16, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

All for bringing back M. Johnson. Other than that we cant spend any big FA $$ on WRs. Drafting one at end of 1st would be good w me. Definitely going to be a big need in future if it goes unaddressed this year. Not counting on Dez or Racey to be starters.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Can’t imagine they won’t bring Marcus Johnson back. They gushed about him and could probably get him for a minimum contract. NWI will likely be on a minimum contract too. So they have WR 4&5 for cheap. Still need a WR 2/3.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Carp

Carp Starter

I agree. NWI might actually be more expensive than we think. He had a decent year with us as the 3rd WR, so he could be looking to get a bigger role somewhere else. He won't get a big deal obviously, but it's unlikely we get him for next to league minimum anymore. I could see him signing something like 2/10 or somewhere along those lines. Considering his likely role, we should move on if that is the case.

I would be happy with Cole Beasley if he is released. I still like Emmanuel Sanders as well.

7. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

I hope we keep Johnson, wont miss NWI

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Let's bring back Josh Reynolds :biglaugh:

9. Dangermode

NWI is an exclusive rights free agent. I’m pretty sure that means we can offer him the league minimum and he has to take it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Dangermode

Too soon hehe. Cutting him was probably JRobs biggest regret last year. Of course who could have known the injuries we would go through at the position once he was gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar