Pollard: "Whiz Thought His **** Didn't Stink"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I just caught a few minutes of Bernard Pollard's interview on The Zone this morning but wish I'd heard it all.

When asked what Vrabel needed to do he said to be himself. Get the players to buy into his system. Stay humble.

He said Whiz acted like his **** didn't stink and that's why his time here was so short.

He also said the Titans need to make a big splash in free agency. He said, in particular, a WR who could stretch the field because he didn't believe Davis needed to be that guy until he gets more experience.

Anyone else hear more? He was a good interview.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fisher was the same way in LA. Now look at that team...

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

hmm, what four letter word could he be talking about?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Piss?
    Foot?
    Butt?
    Ears?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. chapa_el

chapa_el Starter

I don't see why we would need to add a receiver. I can't imagine C.Davis being that far away. And at the same time.. couldn't Adoree or Taywan Taylor be that guy to stretch the field? ..just a thought.

Me personally, I'd rather make a splash in FA at a different position.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Besides the final playoff game vs the Pats, what other game did Corey make a big contribution in? Obviously, things may change next season with a better scheme and also he'll be healthier. But yes, I want to build the defense more than the offense right now.

7. chapa_el

chapa_el Starter

you answered it yourself. healthier, better scheme, more experience. I still have 100% faith in him. Granted, the coaches know more about what's going on than we do so.. ya haha

8. Young54

Young54 Starter

Not to mention, an actual off-season with his QB to build chemistry.

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Wife?

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think the previous regime struggled with using players correctly in a few areas. Taylor absolutely burned Bouye in the first Jags game for a bout a 50 yarder and then was hardly used deep. For some reason he was just a gadget guy. Also, Cyprien was mis-used so often I wanted to bring back our brick throwing wr coach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar