[Poll] Who wins the AFC South?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Black Mamba, May 21, 2016.

?
  1. Titans

47.7%
  2. Colts

12.5%
  3. Jaguars

18.2%
  4. Texans

21.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

It's a stretch. Worst team last year, second worst the year before that. Let's be realistic here, success doesn't happen overnight.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Fake fan

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

No way in hell we finish last in this division. While every team has improved none have improved like we have. Giving Marcus a legit running game will do wonders for our offense and passing game. We can now put at least 28 points a game. Our secondary is still iffy AF but I see us finishing no worse than 2nd in the division. And if our D steps up and we get even decent DB play than I can see us contending for the division title. A homer I may be but I see this team WAY better and will get even better as the season goes on.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Step one is realizing you have a problem.....this poll shows a lot of posters on the forum are in denial about the how good the Titans truly are. It sad really.

The Colts get Luck back, automatically makes them a 8+ win team like it or not. The Jags made a TON of moves and already had one of the better offenses in the league, that defense has serious talent now too. The Texans own us, still have a legit defense and upgraded at the most important position bringing in Brock instead of trotting out Hoyer/Mallett/Yates, not to mention Lamar Miller is an upgrade over Arian "I write my own poems" Foster.

The division won't be as bad as last year, each team got better, but we will still be bottom feeders as a 5 win team.

• Boring Boring x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Sometimes it does. E.G. the Chiefs from a few years back.

I wouldn't put money on us winning the division but it also wouldn't shock me. The division is simply not very good and is very much up for grabs by any of the 4 teams.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. rekirts

rekirts Starter

This division is gonna suck in a couple years. All four teams have franchise QBs (or in the Texans case... Watt). Gonna be bloodbaths for the division lead.

Just not next year.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's crazy, but on paper I see the Jags, Colts, and Texans as 8+ win teams. I think the Colts are now the weakest of those three.

Luckily you can't win divisions on paper, but I definitely don't view us as an 8+ win team yet.

I'm just hoping for a season like the Raiders had. Competitive every week, 7-9 and giving everyone hope moving forward. I'm not getting my hopes up for anything more than that.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. rekirts

rekirts Starter

would be ideal. Sign a couple of high profile FAs. Use two top 10 first picks. Go 16-0 the year after.

9. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

[​IMG]

10. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

"None have improved like we have"? Not the Jags?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar