Poll: Which coach will win a playoff game sooner? Jeff Fisher or Ron Rivera?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Jan 12, 2011.

?
  1. Jeff Fisher

36.6%
  2. Ron Rivera

51.2%
  3. Both will win a playoff game in the same season

4.9%
  4. Neither will win a playoff game for the rest of their head coaching careers

7.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Because your current, endlessly redundantly posted POV is so utterly brilliant. :gag:
    Why don't you just edit your ignore list so you only see the yes men?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

People are delusional to think the Panthers are that much worse than us.

They aren't. We proved to be about the worst team in the NFL the last half of the season.

They don't have a QB? Neither do we.

They have to rebuild their defense? So do we.

Difference is, they just got a coach that knows defense. We have some dunce in Chuck Cecil that lead with his head too many times in his day.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

What on Earth gives you that impression? We've been dumpster diving for damn near a decade and he's signed an extension in that period of time. He's coming off of back to back seasons with huge losing streaks. There is absolutely no evidence that Fisher goes anwhere at all until Bud dies. We just cut a first round QB in his fifth and best year as a pro who was leading the league in some categories because Fish didn't like him. I'd say Fish is pretty much running this show.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I think that lots of Titans fans would disagree with that. It is a ridiculous and exclusive set of circumstances, and really seems counter intuitive when you boil it down, but there is simply no way I want our team to make the playoffs next season. It just seems obvious that Fisher stays if that happens, and I think that's the worst thing that could happen to this franchise. That's why I more or less hate Bud Adams right now, he put me in a position where I have to root for my team to fail in order for him to have enough obvious evidence to fire our terrible coach and remove the handcuffs he has on this franchise. If we succeed and he stays, hell, we could be in for 5-6 more years of this nonsense. That would be a miserable existance if this team means as much to you as it does to me.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The Panthers would beat us today if we suited up. They barley score more than twice a game, but that should be enough to win vs the Titans.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Where's a good place to set up a sniper in Nashville?

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I asked everyone to take off their fan hats... Dude just wants a long term solution at head coach. Do you blame him?

8. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Thank you Erick, at least someone is in touch with reality around here.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

CK kicking some serious knowledge but it's no surprise that the Fishbaggers get their granny panties in a bunch when the truth is spoken out against Fish.

CK's right, this team is going nowhere with Fisher as coach and Bud just doesn't get it. Fisher might miraculously squeak into the playoffs but what good is that when we get in only to come up short? Should we be happy and satisfied just to get into the playoffs? Cause I'm not ok with that.

10. iQon

iQon Starter

Has to be Carolina. It's not just our coaching staff that sucks, Bud Adams is nearing Dan Snyder/Al Davis status. Terrible management.

We are NOT better than Carolina right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar