POLL - Superhero Wars 2016

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, May 11, 2016.

?
  1. Yes Please

29.2%
  2. No Thanks

37.5%
  3. Heros only

29.2%
  4. Heros and Villains

16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

10-6 so far. If we end up doing this I hope we can avoid the outright retarded nominations.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

You live next to Billy in Franklin?

Ask how he feels about his daughter riding the rapper cock carousel and stripping on stage at her concerts every night.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Including you and XO who I added as Yes - looks like 7-7. Do you see 10 -6?
    Not like we can't just go for it. If a momentary interruption to the Shout Box is the only beef then there is no beef..

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Naw, he's not in my hood. I've seen him out at the factory and PF Chang though..

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I was getting 10 from the 7 who voted heroes only and the 3 who voted heroes and villains. And yeah it jumped from 6 to 7 no's after I posted.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Why are there "no" votes? If you don't want a contest, then don't participate. Not like there's much else going on here. I don't give a hoot about horror villains, or horror movies, but it doesn't harm me that people care enough to have a contest over it.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

It is a bit baffling considering that outside of football Supes is probably the next biggest thing here.
    It's definitely a whiney reaction thing..

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Mmmmmm PF Chang

Is The Factory a gay club?

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Apparently it clutters up the forum(?)

Too much trouble to not read/scroll over(?)

I will give them that at one point I was doing 4 Horror Villain threads a day. But I was just trying to burn through it as quickly as possible because I could see that interest was mild at best. Didn't want to drag it on for 2+ months.

With something like superheroes and villains I think interest would be a lot higher.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Nobody cares what any woman's dad thinks about her actions. Ever. Why does this question keep getting asked? Nobody cares. The fact that he's famous is entirely irrelevant in every way.

• Boring Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar