Poll: Lowest point for Titans fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 8, 2012.

?
  1. The Super Bowl loss

6 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. The '01 Playoff loss to the Ravens (24-10)

6 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. The '09 Playoff loss to the Ravens (13-10)

14 vote(s)
    17.9%
  4. 4-12 record in '05

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  5. Right now

38 vote(s)
    48.7%
  6. 59-0 blowout to the Pats (by request)

12 vote(s)
    15.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    and it could be raining - lol

2. Aquam

Aquam Rookie

Great poll. What a bunch of painful moments. But I can honestly say, I've never felt so lost being a fan of this team. Seems like whatever identity we once had is so far gone. I'm a fan for life. But the lack of (fill in the blank, don't worry it probably applies) is just ridiculous. I enjoyed every one of those seasons, will never forget them.though, This one Is truly just sad

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm pretty complacent about this season. But this happens to be the season where all of my opposing team friends want to come to nshville to see a game. Will be here for the colts game (will be a real litmus test for both of us) and the texans (god help me)

Please..............get the NHL going.

4. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

I had to go look up the last time the Oilers won a championship. Man it sounded like a very bad game. 13 total turnovers, Blanda goes 18/40 for 140 yards 1td and 5 ints. QB rating of 25 for the win lol.

Ganon and that horrible 5 int Super Bowl still threw 2tds and 272 yards.

My how times have changed...

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

After 20-30 years... You have to wonder if it's just bad luck, or if you have a poorly run franchise. After 50 years....there's gotta be no doubt.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Oh this is one of the worst run franchises in the league no doubt.

Seriously want a new owner.

Why the f is Bud still alive?

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee

7. SATitan

SATitan Starter

I've just come to the realization that it has to be the coaching. The Colts seem like, are a better team than us and I can't honestly look at both rosters and say they have more talent. Yes, Luck is playing well, but the coaching on both sides of the ball is far superior to what we have.

8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

WATCHING THAT POS ALGE CRUMPLER FUMBLE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME OR THAT POS MISS THOSE KICKS AGAINST THE RAVENS

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Weird.. I can endure some crappy years so long as we get a crack at it once in a while.. But man, those Ravens losses, I have to admit I was DOWN for some time.. I had to force myself to come here after the 09 game.. Ugh, I still get sick thinking about it

10. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Working in a large Maryland building in what seemed like a sea of purple before and after the game made 2001 difficult

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar