Podcast: More Terrible Towel reaction

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

SEC 330 BIPOLAR - Shock Poster

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Go Fartman Go

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/index.php?showtopic=6057&st=0

Raven fans enjoying it.

But seriously the one guy is right. Unless you are a Steelers fan chances are you hate the Steelers and their stupid towels and I guess Steeler fans are unaware of that. How about we stop talking about what it means to Steeler fans and what it means to the rest of the NFL fans. Well the rest of us hate the Terrible Towels and the Steelers because we have to be force fed hearing about how great the Steelers and their towel waving fans are. And you just can't escape it. You got ex Steelers everywhere. Fox has Bradshaw, CBS has Cowher, NBC has Bettis, ESPN has Stewart and a ton of other Steeler apologists like Trey Wingo.

And you know what, I could really care less if people think were classy or not. Does it mean we can't win? The Madden coached Raider teams were some of the least classy teams in all of sports and you know what? If someone didn't like it they didn't care because chances are that someone couldn't beat them. Well Pittsburgh if you don't want your crying rag stomped on than don't lose the game. I mean do you think the old school Raider fans cared if people called them classless? Hell no they didn't because they won Superbowls. So you know what if were the lite version of that Raiders team so be it. Let Wingo and Dilfer call us classless, what do I care so long as we win?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar