Please Vote for My Wife's Photograph

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/184234/voteable_entries/42441877

Jenny could really use a new website and free hosting for a year to offer editing services to other photographers. It's a really promising part of her business plan. She already has a couple of websites for various line of services. They can be reached through www.wilkersonphotography.net if you are interested in checking them out. She primarily does engagement and weddings, children's and family portraits and boudoir but has experience with commercial, sports and event photography. She pretty much takes on whatever she thinks she can make some money at. It's a really big deal. My family really depends on her income to make ends meet. I recently was able to re-enter the workforce but I'm not making much at all really. I currently make less than half of what I made when I was laid off from my last permanent job. Hopefully, I will get a pay increase soon but things are crazy tight and if she won this contest on facebook she could set up another site offering another brand of services which might mean that we can make ends meet for another month which would be great.

[​IMG]

So, here's what I would like you to do. Visit the link, log into facebook and vote once a day for the next few (four) days... ok, ok... that's probably too much to ask, but ideally, that would be lovely. Just log in and vote once and if you think to do it again the next day, please do. If you vote, bump this thread and make a comment about the photo and I will high-five it. I will hi-five you more than once if you vote more than once. Just remember to post and be mindful that the high fives are limited but I will eventually get around to you. If we can somehow recover Mrs. Bilpolar's password, she will log in and personally thank you guys herself. I really appreciate you guys helping us out. If you took the contest help so far as to tweet it or something, that would be great. I really appreciate it.

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/184234/voteable_entries/42441877

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

fixed the problem. Voted, but you better remind me for more votes. I hate facebook so much.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Came up fine for me.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

done

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Voted. Good luck!!

6. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

voted also, good luck

7. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Got a third vote in

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Did it.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Boom. Voted.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Just saw this thread. Voted and will vote tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar