Playoff Picture

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Dec 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Learn how to put up an appearance like Watt?

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

i agree. Ending on a high note is important to keep fans looking forward to next season. Watt knows it and is calling out team mates. The Texans WILL show up for their final home gameand play hard. Not setting up well for us. We’ll have to bust it to win and take division. And we’ll need help just to make playoffs if we lose against them.

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I meant that he could be like Watt and admit we can't stop anything.

I strongly believe that if he says it out loud, that the D is awful, he will be forced into making changes. Until then, he is completely convinced that nothing is wrong, game plan is good to go.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Given that he is clearly doesn't see much if any value in offering anything to the media and is consistently tight-lipped with the media, it is pretty absurd to think that what he says in a press conference is any indication of what he thinks or of what he says to the team.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. tyronecalico

tyronecalico Starter

Texans not owning their own first rounder means they’ll pull out all the stops to try and win. Hopefully we’re up to the task.

6. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Only person in the organization that can take Vrabel to task for the horrible defensive play and play calling is Robinson.

Given how bad the defense has been, if Vrabel attempts to persist in not getting a DC (or even trying to hire Bowen or any other internal defensive coach as DC), I see Robinson stepping in and putting his foot down.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

It's hard to sell without using the little picture but I'm only half serious. I wish he would admit the D is not performing well and that scheme seems to be a large problem but I also wouldn't expect any coach to say that their scheme is bad.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Mostly I'm just annoyed by the guy that never practices and constantly shoots the gap and puts his teammates in bad positions getting praised for blaming his teammates for not trying.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Scary part about that is the Bills have their division wrapped up and could rest guys while Miami is playing for their lives. We absolutely need to beat Houston.

10. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

You are so clueless again. You keep talking about how bad the Texans are and how bad we destroyed them last year last game of season. Buttttt you keep forgetting they rested their starters!! Watson didn't even play!!!

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar