Playoff Picture

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Dec 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

Idk why I typed 4 quarters. It's actually been over 12 quarters since our last sack.

I only mentioned sacks because you said since we had 4 sacks against them in the last game of season last year, we're going to destroy them this year. Your logic is laughable

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I never said that because we sacked them 4 times in last seasons game we will destroy them in this game. Where did I say that? In fact I don’t even think I said we would destroy them in this game. I said the Texans are trash. They are. I don’t care how many sacks we have or don’t have. The Titans are the NUMBER ONE SCORING OFFENSE in the NFL NUMBER ONE #1 SCORING OFFENSE in the NFL. The Texans are the NUMBER THIRTY DEFENSE, NUMBER THIRTY #30 ranked defense in the NFL

I am capitalizing because you seem to have comprehension issues, Please read and try to understand what I write and do not mis quote me. I in fact hate comparing one years team to another’s. If you read my posts I say it all the time,

You and a few others complain about how bad our defense is, and it is bad, but the Texans defense is WORSE! I don’t give a crap about Watson. He is a great athlete and makes those wow plays with his legs, but even with his ability the Texans offense is only 18th. The Texans offense is almost as bad as the Titans defense is.

So let me be clear... Can the Texans win the game? Sure they can. Bengals/Titans or Steelers, Jets/Rams, Jags/Colts there are plenty of examples. Any given Sunday and all. I also understand how close the game was earlier this season. But the Texans aren’t that team anymore and the Titans are much better. Regardless of their record back then they were dangerous on offense. They aren’t now. If the Titans screw around, turn the ball over, get punts blocked they can lose to anyone. Any NFL team can.

So once again for @Thanos22 I said we destroyed them last season in Houston, WE DID, but I don’t think the Titans will win this years game in Houston against the Texans because last season the Titans had 4 sacks in the game ( weak attempt at an attack by the way) I think they will win because they are a much better coached and much better football team and in fact from a talent level it isn’t close. The Texans are trash... TRASH.

I am asking you to just quote me correctly in the future, don’t make things up.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Wouldn't it just be so beautifully ironic if Mariota leads LV to a victory against Miami thereby guaranteeing Ryan Tannehill's Titans a playoff birth!?

However, I see that Derek Carr fully practiced today.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

Here you show how clueless you are again. You say texans offense is as bad as titans defense. Not true. Titans have the 27th ranked defense. Texans offense is 18th...

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Actually you are wrong. The Titans defense is better than the Texans offense based on scoring. Titans 21 and Texans 24. ...... the Texans are the 24th ranked scoring offense and don’t throw yards per game at me. You don’t win by yards and Bad teams get a ton of garbage yards because they are typically behind and throwing a lot into a soft defense. No Team in the NFL is better at garbage stats than the Texans and Deshaun Watson. Their own fans even know it.

Nice try, thank you for playing. Please try again.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Holy crap, this is still going on about a hypothetical/prediction on whether it would be appropriate to be hesitant about assuming a win over Houston in week 17.

This may be the winner for absolute dumbest argument to go on this long.

Aka, a great topic for my own podcast that will be coming out in the next few months. Thank you both for your unintentional input.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Colts won't have their starting LT and RT tomorrow. Hopefully Pittsburgh can put Rivers on his ass a few times.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Let’s hope. We really need the Colts to lose. Not so sure we can stop Rodgers and company.

Steelers have been a train wreck lately but hopefully they come out pissed off after dropping 3 in a row. Pretty rare day when I’m rooting for the Steelers.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Steelers will wake and beat the Colts

Titans need to take care of things defensively, offense will be fine

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I don’t think the Packers can stop the Titans. If the Titans don’t turn it over I like
    our chances. I think the deteriorating weather favors us, We gonna find out

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar