Playoff Picture

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Dec 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

First Titans are not losing to Houston, and we know they will play big against the Packers on National television.
    Second Miami is not beating the Bills at Buffalo.
    Thirdly Indianapolis will most likely lose in Pittsburgh.
    Last point Cleveland is in tough with the Giants tonight....not out of the realm of possibilities for them dropping that game, and they have the Steelers closing the season.

The Titans control their own destiny....and it would take a lot of upsets for us not to make it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Shouldn’t we be rooting for the Saints today?

4. JVC34

I don't think so....in my opinion its better the Chiefs win....the Packers will be more relaxed when facing the Titans. I believe if the Saints lose, the Packers basically have the confidence.

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Right... I’m thinking about the Steelers really wanting to beat the Colts. So our thinking is the same, just with different conferences,

Maybe it doesn’t matter or we should root for a tie.

6. JVC34

Exactly. The Bills and Steelers are fighting for the second seed....all the games are big.

7. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Titans have made it to 10 wins, have a 7-4 conference record, and hold a head to head tiebreaker over the Ravens.

I think it is more about what seed the Titans get versus in/out of the playoffs as I do not see the Titans losing both of their remaining games. Really so long as they beat the Texans the Titans will get in.

8. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

I completely disagree. This defense is sooo bad I just don't see us beating the packers or the texans. We are going to need some help to make the playoffs!!

• Troll Troll x 3
  9. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

Mariota is better than Carr. So I think the raiders have a better chance with him.

• Troll Troll x 2
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I will not.

• LOL LOL x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar